Thursday, January 15, 2009

White Feathers

White Feathers
While self-reflecting and seeking some form of clarity and direction in my life. I find that I'm distracted by white feathers, tiny little delicate white feathers. In the last two weeks I've collected 10, the 10th feather was found this evening setting upon my cars windshield.

The 1st feather was found on my kitchen table, the 2nd out-side my front door, the 3rd in my mailbox setting upon my bills, the 4th on my bedroom floor, the 5th was found in the Micheals parking lot, the 6th a stranger pulled from my coat while at Starbucks, the 7th my niece Emily found & presented it to me. By the 8th, I was convinced that either the universe was conspiring, angels were signaling, my soul was whispering or that God himeself was sending me a sign? Coincidence? or am I molting? What could it mean?

Of course, I'm always on the look out for deeper meanings, in life, in things and in circumstancess. It's natural when lost to seek out guide-posts, signs and direction, could the feathers be symbolic soulful markers? My rational mind says " coincidence" my emotional being says its something more. Perhaps, it's merely an authentic encounter with mindfulness. I'm seeking and associating things such as white feathers with intent as the seed of my own spiritual consciousness & direction. To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: She has Awakened