Wednesday, January 14, 2009

But I put a bra on

I put a bra on for nothing. A friend called and asked if I wanted to go out for a cup of coffee, I really wasn’t feeling up to it, but I sensed in her tone that she needed to get out and blow off some steam. I just got home and was feeling mentally exhausted and cranky. I changed my clothes and removed my bra and was settling in for the night, when the phone rang, “ Okay, sure” came out of my mouth before I had the chance to stop it. Bad habit. Yes, sure! Be ready! I’ll see you in 20 minutes she announced. Arghhhh….it’s cold, it’s dark, I’m tired, feeling spent & I just took my bra off! I bitched and moaned as I walked up the stairs. Snarling & grunting as I put my bra back on. Annoyed at myself for not saying no.

I was touching up my lipstick when the phone rang again, she had to cancel, apparently a tree limb heavy with snow or ice had fallen on her car & cracked her windshield--“but I put my bra back on” !

I have an aversion to being restrained, in my opinion I think I’m a better person when bra-less. I can feel the wind beneath my wings.

It’s snowing, how lovely…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: She has Awakened