Saturday, July 01, 2006

"The Phantom of Light " 1994

"The Phantom Of Light"
I am the Phantom of a distant light
The warmth of coldness of night
The oceans grander and waves of sand
I am the pulse of a dead mans hand
I rest, deep, setting upon your brow
With yesterdays eternal vow
I am the Phantom of a distant light
Shadows darkened with blissful fright
The flower of life dooming
The fragrance of death blooming
I am the truth of all lies
The hopes of all sighs
I am the angel who bares a horn
The heartbeat, the breath of the unborn
I am beauty to the eyes of the blind
The insanity of an ingenious mind
I am the friend to hostility
The pain off all tranquillity
I am the corfin to your life
The blade of your knife
I am the Phantom of a distant light
I am the glory of the dark of night
Khristina Lupinacci 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: She has Awakened