Saturday, July 01, 2006

" Kiss Me Tonight" 1996

"Kiss Me Tonight"


In the comely light of night

A midst the fires burning light

Blanket me your warmth tonight

While we whisper in delight

Taste the wine , embrace the flavor

Unclothed, the desire , we both savor

Exalted passion, unleashes , free

You become I ,....... I become thee

Perfumed with rapture of ecstasy

Tempt me with your willful ways

Take me into your flaming blaze

Impassioned with fever you sow

The seed of love we grow

Clouded spirits enchanted bliss

My soul awakened by your kiss

Quiver me tonight, I plead

Shudder me with selfish greed

Embrace me in your heart

Pull me close ....sweetheart

Wrap me in your savage grip

Take me on this yearnful trip

Dare me.... With your thirst

Kiss me softly ,..... deeply first

Blanket me your warmth tonight

A midst the fires burning light...
Khristina Lupinacci 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle: She has Awakened