I'm intrigued by something...strangely something I had not thought of or considered. While talking with a friend about cancer and my journey through cancer..My friend asked what were my chances? I said I was told that I had a " 20 % chance of surviving 5 years" she gasped, held her face , thought and added " that means you had an 80 % chance of dying" !!! " Oh My God Khrissy!!! Of course the math is easy--but why hadn't I considered that? I never once looked at it as an 80 % chance of dying, why?
Perhaps the smallest crack in a window gives us enough air to breathe..
Former Freeport tax preparer sentenced for $12M fraud scheme
-
A former tax preparer based in Freeport, was sentenced to four years in
prison and ordered to pay over $11.6 million in restitution for
orchestrating a lar...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment